Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have many woodcut painting for sale to help the poor artist. Where can I find buyers?

I really don't know the way to solve the artist's problem. If you want to view the works, please let me know and I will send them to you soonest. The only things he has are his work, not money, fame or anything.I just hope there may be someone who understand the suffering artist.I only need the opportunity to show or sell his work. Or if you have any suggestions, please help by telling me what to do.I have many woodcut painting for sale to help the poor artist. Where can I find buyers?
Advertise them on eBay, and Craig's list. Be sure to D/L a couple samples, also on here add a link where potential buyers could view them.I have many woodcut painting for sale to help the poor artist. Where can I find buyers?
you could put them in an art show or contact local small shops (like downtown) and see if they will let you put it up for sale in their shops. if not, just wait for your festival and then see it they'll let you put it up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment