Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is your love for sale (pls read details inside hehe)?

Guys, what if you're committed already and a millionaire/heiress comes knocking on your door and wants to take you to his/her mansion far away.. would you leave your spouse for a chance to have a better life?Is your love for sale (pls read details inside hehe)?
There is no better life than the one I have now.Is your love for sale (pls read details inside hehe)?
I would not leave my spouse BUT......I don't have a spouse any longer. Tell whomever he is to hurry the heck up and get here! I'll be sitting with my bags packed at the door!
Nope... No amont of mony is worth trading a loving relationship for.
No, I'm not interested in a 50 hours marriage
When I saw the Robert Redford film, I thought I would.


Now, I don't know.... do they have a re-make?? With whom, please?
No, it is an interesting question though. My mother once told me that if you marry for money you will earn every cent of it. She knows, she's done it, more than once....and I did not heed her warning and did it once myself. It's true.


Money means nothing. '; Money = It's just something you throw off the back of a train'; Norah Jones (I think)
Nope, money comes and goes happiness is better.
Yes...





But it will take a minimum $5000.00 to buy it...





And I don't take checks...





Let the bidding begin...lol...
Money can't buy love.
not @ all
Depends...is he hot?
Yes,when are you coming to get me?
If I am in real love, then no I wont leave my woman. Married or not, I have to live with myself.
Don't know about that! Doubtful it would ever happen to me. Maybe I would but then again I dont have a spouse anyways!
Anyone who would do this is not in love or just creepy and slimy, and anyone who would pay for them is just as hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment