Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is your love for sale?

Can you be bought or earned?Is your love for sale?
hell no, it isnt.to me thats not love, love should be priceless and real.Is your love for sale?
its for rent send pics.
No, and if you can it is not real love...just a business transaction
For a PS3 perhaps...jk...I have to truly care for someone...
Being bought is nice at first, but then it falls into a ';this girl will do anything for me,'; which is not a challenge at all.Being earned is much harder and the benefits are greater!
its priceless
well im a man whore so yes you can buy me, go to www.gayorgasmicorgasmsoforgasmicness.org… - i'm the guy with the 17 incher thats pressing against the panda's leg
how much will you give me for it
both.
Yea, 500 /night
niether im afraid im not capable of love
Yes and cheap too.Email me .
$1.50 or highest bidder.
no, i'm not a gold digger...
Why? Are you making an offer?............LOL
Neither. I'm the kind of girl the store owners tell you NEVER to touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment