Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where can I find Poodles for sale! Please!Any websites would be greaat!?

check petfinder.com or call your local animal shelterWhere can I find Poodles for sale! Please!Any websites would be greaat!?
A LOT depends on what size poodle you want! I would recommend starting with your local poodle club. I would also hit www.onofrio.com and find some dog shows in your area- go and visit- talk to the breeders/handlers and get some information there.





If you know a specific size- and what you're wanting out of a poodle, you can e-mail me and I can forward some more info on.





I'll also be happy to answer any poodle questions you have!Where can I find Poodles for sale! Please!Any websites would be greaat!?
http://www.petfinder.com/





Never buy a dog from the internet. Always meet with the breeder (or go to the shelter) so you know that the puppy you get is one that meshes with you.





Buying a dog over the web is opening yourself to scams: they can send you something other than the pup pictured, they can take your money and send no dog, etc.
Go look at this question and the web site referenced before you *buy* from a web-site.





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
breeders.net





you can pick your breed and then put in your zip code and shows the breeders closest to you
Poodle rescue, or call the local rescues and see if they have any, PACA in Phila, has had quite a few poodles in the past.
www.petfinder.com





OR





check the AKC site for some poodle rescues...





I'll star this so Swamp Poodles can give you more info.
hi there i just ran passed your question...you can check out this neat website...... http://majesticbayoupoodles.com/ i really hope i helped!!!! : )
go to google and type in poodles for sale at a low price thats where i got my poople from!
WWW.PETFINDER.COM


its the best and you save a dogs LIFE!!!!
www.dogchannel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment