Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is LOVE for sale at any cost ??

Would you leave or divorce your loved one for ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ?








What, NO STARS ??Is LOVE for sale at any cost ??
No, I wouldn't. You can't put a price on real love. I would leave a certain spouse for God (if I felt led to) or for my child if the guy wasn't who was best for him.....maybe something like that, depending on the situation of course, but never for money. People search within the depths of the world to find real, honest and pure love- you cannot sale it for any price. True love, in ALL relationships comes from God. When you meet someone, or have any relationship with someone in which you feel this ,''real love'', you should not let it go for anyone or for anything- that would be very very foolish. Money can't cater to that inner desire everyone has to be filled- finally getting to that point where you stop wanting more, more, more. Only love can can take you there. Why give it up %26amp; be left with regret?Is LOVE for sale at any cost ??
No I would not leave or divorce for money.
No. That's horrible.


There's more to life than money. There are so many rich b*stards out there who want more than anything to be genuinely loved.
My man is worth more than any amount of money in the world. Money don't buy you happiness.
well, theres prostitiutes right?
No, like I've always been told ';money can't buy love'; period.
OH NO!!!! I would never leave my loved one for money what so ever first comes love in my life. Money doesn't make me happy I use it for needs, but my love does make me happy!!
No way, You cant put a price on true love. I would rather be dirt poor with my husband them be a billionaire without him.
Yes, I'd divorce him for about 10 million and then remarry him the day I cashed the check. And then we'd go spend it! And he is reading over my shoulder saying ';yeah, I could live with that!'; Thanks for the laugh.
no money, if he was cheating on me and wouldn't stop, i would leave for nothing
I like stuck in scrubs answer and I would have to go with what she says
If i was still married and know what i know now. HELL YES !!
Divorce, not likely. Leave, yes. (but, only for a few minutes to get the money) Take the (worthless) star. Be good, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment