Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where can I find a tiny chocolate colored pomeranian for sale?

I live in Asheville NC and I have looked everywhere, like puppyfind.com the local classifieds, pet stores near me,


terrifficpets.com, nextdaypets.com domesticsale.com, puppyfinder, every one I find that is chocolate is like $1000 or more, plus shipping, I dont want to pay that for a dog. The most I can pay, including shipping is $500. Does anyone know of anyone that has one or where I might find one at near me or even shipping is possible as long as it can be included in the $500. I want a chocolate one or choc and tan and I want it to be the really tiny ones, male or female. Thanks to anyone and everyone who can help!!!Where can I find a tiny chocolate colored pomeranian for sale?
GetItDaisy.com has tons of pets also. Here's a search link;


http://www.getitdaisy.com/webproto.aspx?鈥?/a>





You'll only find Texas ads now but if you're willing to working remotely and ship the dog, go for it!Where can I find a tiny chocolate colored pomeranian for sale?
you don't deserve a dog.





if you really want one, go get a rescued one at a shelter.





never buy a pet from a petstore.
If you won't settle for another color, then you will have to shell out $1000. Personally, I would never pay even $500 for a dog. There are plenty of others in shelters that need a home.
Please dont buy a dog from places like that. Many come from puppy mills and those are horrible and cruel.





WHy dont you try finding a breed specific dog shelter if you just have to have that breed. Better still try your local shelters, they might be able to help you find that breed, if not they have puppies needing homes. Would be a lot cheaper and you'de be saving a life.
I got my pomeranian Yorkie mix off


of petfinder.com for $230 plus shipping,

No comments:

Post a Comment