Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love For Sale!!?

Are you prepared to pay the price???





Or do you think that it is only roses and for free?? Eh???


hmmmm...... :))Love For Sale!!?
Of course I prepared to pay the price…


To hold in this auction, i spared some Worries, Happiness, Lake of sleep, Sleeping as a baby, Doubts, and Secureness in my LifeBank account and willing to spend them.


But I actually don’t know “ in this auction ” if I have to pay Cash or in installments.





Could you please inform me?


Thank youLove For Sale!!?
it is the highest price to pay, .......your life for another.
Nothing in this life is free. And nothing in this life comes easy. Apparently I THOUGHT I was prepared to pay the price.....I've been married for 5 years. But there are many days that I question my decision.
Always prepared to pay the price.
I don't know what the price is , i am prepared to pay any time if it mean love , but at what cost , like everyone i prefer free love of course, having said that,


i will never pay for the one that is a sin
Everything has a ';price'; and I don't mean money.





If it's worth it to you then pony up.
Love has a price. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Some other times, the price is too high... Nothing is for free.
hahaha:-) if you are playing in men's league roses are enough but since i am playing in women's league i think i must say: Diamonds are girls' best friends:-)))) (at least i can be bad on Y!A)
what kind of return policy's do you have
will i get a refund......
Paid the price, but it's no longer the whiff of roses when she passes.
with love one always pays a price with something..but now it depends who's love i'm buying here? I'm always in the mood for love ans willing to pay too
it's a code sweetie..and yes... i well pay it ..if it ..strikes my fancy...yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment