Saturday, July 10, 2010

Is your love for sale or do you give it freely ...... do you have a generous?

heart .....





or no heart at all ........Is your love for sale or do you give it freely ...... do you have a generous?
Hi Jerry, I like to think that I have a generous heart, in regards to kindness and helping another, but my ';love'; is not for sale. I don't put myself out there just for lust's sake. I guard my heart and only give it when I truly respect, honor and feel affection for the other person.Is your love for sale or do you give it freely ...... do you have a generous?
I have a generous heart. There has never been a situation where I have looked inside myself and seen not enough love there, there's always plenty to go around. It never in short supply so I give it to anyone who wants any, and a few people who don't.
I'm giving it for free





It's running low on supply though
I dish it out for Free....


Yes It has heart behind it... Not empty love.
my love is never for sale, but when i love someone, i give it freely with all my heart!
Lets be rational here, nothing is for free. There is a price for everything we do in life. With that stated I would like to add that love isn't measured in monetary terms, so it isn't really for sale. No I am not a generous person. My current situation requires restraint. Perhaps someday I will be allowed to be more giving as I was during the past. In my past I allowed my heart to be tossed around like a volleyball and in return I was sanctioned from the big win. I have reached the point in life where I understand that my day in the sun may have passed. So in a sense I have a really big heart because I never hurt a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment